- 5 Nights camping accommodation (pre-erected twin-share tent or teepee dorm w/ mattress and sleeping bag)
- 3.5 hour boat party with all drinks included (biggest party boat in Ibiza, 30-min swim stop, champagne showers, DJs, 300 other party people)
- 2 club-entries to be used throughout your stay (normally €35 each)
- 2-hour kayak or stand-up-paddleboard hire at Cala Martina
- Ibiza Beach Camp T-shirt
- Breakfast daily (pancakes, french toasts, eggs, oats, fruit, juice, etc. Dietary requirements catered to upon request)
- Lunch daily (takeaway baguettes/wraps)
- Cooked dinner nightly
- Daily morning yoga session
- Organised daily group activity
- Daily use of snorkeling gear
- Football, volleyball games, beach frisbee, coastal hikes and cliff jumping
- Discounted club entry and expert party advice
- Visits to various hippie markets
- “Salt-free” drinking water. Believe it or not, a rare commodity in Ibiza.
Camping La Playa Ibiza, Avenida Punta Arabi s/n, Cala Martina, Es Canar, 07849 Ibiza, Baleares, ESPANA
How to get there
COME FLY TO US…
Just about every airline in Europe flies to Ibiza, so it’s not hard to get a cheap flight. Check out a flight comparison website like Google Flights for the best deals. Once you get to Ibiza airport take the L24 bus from in front of the terminal and get out at the bus stop Cala Martina which is right at the doorstep of our campsite. The bus takes around 40 minutes and costs €4.00. They leave on the hour, every hour with the last one departing the airport at midnight.
If you arrive outside of these times, you can take a taxi which will set you back around €40.00.
Book your ferry through Trasmediterranea or Balearia. Ferries leave from Barcelona and Valencia.
1 June – 15 September
Arrive any day and get the public bus to our doorstep or take a taxi outside of bus times.
09:00 – Prepare for the day with a morning yoga sesh
09:30 – Tuck into some lovely breakfast daily of pancakes or french toast, eggs, oats, fruit, juice
11:00 – Head to the beach to play some football or volleyball or to just catch a tan
12:00 – Pick up your lunch and take it back to the beach
13:00 – Crack open a beer or get started on the sangria
15:00 – Go for a slightly tipsy snorkel to see any fish-life about
16:00 – Head to a hippie market
17:00 – Jump off a cliff
19:00 – Head back to camp to prepare for the night’s festivities and have dinner and warm up drinks
20:00 – Eat, sleep, rave, repeat
23:00 – Party on the beach
- Unlimited beer and sangria (€10/night) 11am-11pm
- Extra nights €60/night
- Solo tent upgrade (€20/night)
- Parasailing €55
- PADI Scuba Diver Certification €289
- PADI Open Water Diver Certification €399
- PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification €365
- Glamping upgrade (€70/night)
- The Zoo Project €35
- Guided hikes
- Sailing courses
- Winery tours
- Trips to Formentera
- Car/Scooter Hire (from €40 per day)
- Boat trips (€15pp per hour, min. 4 people)
- Kayak and SUP tours
- 4-day professional photography workshop (12-hours) €320 (6pax min. Mid-week only.)
5-NIGHT HUNG-OUT, STRUNG-OUT YOGA GETAWAY (+€85pp)
Join us in Ibiza whether you’re the type of person that gets up or stays up for the sunrise.
- Everything in the Balearic Spirit 5-night experience
- Additional daily yoga session in various styles and amazing locations
- Guided hike with meditation class
- 1 entry to either Woomoon at Cova Santa (afternoon entry), Namaste at Las Dalias or Acid Sundays at Las Dalias. Some of the most iconic alternative parties on the island (€20).
Maybe one of the best things about this boat are the fun and friendly crowd we attract. Whether you come alone, as a couple or in a group, you are sure to have an amazing party with us