- Camping accommodation (pre-erected twin-share tent or teepee dorm w/ mattress and sleeping bag)
- Unlimited beer and sangria included free for your whole stay (saving €70)
- 3.5 hour boat party with all drinks included (biggest party boat in Ibiza, 30-min swim stop, champagne showers, DJs, 300 other party people)
- Ticket to the renowned Zoo Project party held at the abandoned zoo (Saturdays only)
- 2 club-entries to be used throughout your stay (normally €35 each)
- 2-hour kayak or stand-up-paddleboard hire at Cala Martina
- Parasailing – see Ibiza from a height being towed behind a boat
- Ibiza Beach Camp T-shirt
- Breakfast daily (pancakes, french toasts, eggs, oats, fruit, juice, etc. Dietary requirements catered to upon request)
- Lunch daily (takeaway baguettes/wraps)
- Cooked dinner each night
- Daily morning beach yoga session
- Organised daily group activity
- Daily use of snorkeling gear
- Football, volleyball games, beach frisbee, coastal hikes and cliff jumping
- Discounted club entry and expert party advice
- Visits to various hippie markets
- “Salt-free” drinking water. Believe it or not, a rare commodity in Ibiza.
Camping La Playa Ibiza, Avenida Punta Arabi s/n, Cala Martina, Es Canar, 07849 Ibiza, Baleares, ESPANA
How to get there
COME FLY TO US…
Just about every airline in Europe flies to Ibiza, so it’s not hard to get a cheap flight. Check out a flight comparison website like Google Flights for the best deals. Once you get to Ibiza airport take the L24 bus from in front of the terminal and get out at the bus stop Cala Martina which is right at the doorstep of our campsite. The bus takes around 40 minutes and costs €4.00. They leave on the hour, every hour with the last one departing the airport at midnight.
If you arrive outside of these times, you can take a taxi which will set you back around €40.00.
Book your ferry through Trasmediterranea or Balearia. Ferries leave from Barcelona and Valencia.
1 June – 15 September
Arrive any day and get the public bus to our doorstep or take a taxi outside of bus times.
09:00 – Prepare for the day with a morning yoga sesh
09:30 – Tuck into some lovely breakfast daily of pancakes or french toast, eggs, oats, fruit, juice
11:00 – Head to the beach to play some football or volleyball or to just catch a tan
12:00 – Pick up your lunch and take it back to the beach
13:00 – Crack open a beer or get started on the sangria
15:00 – Go for a slightly tipsy snorkel to see any fish-life about
16:00 – Head to a hippie market
17:00 – Jump off a cliff
19:00 – Head back to camp to prepare for the night’s festivities and have dinner and warm up drinks
20:00 – Eat, sleep, rave, repeat
23:00 – Party on the beach
- Solo tent upgrade (€20/night)
- 4-day professional photography workshop (12-hours) €320 (6pax min. Mid-week only.)
- Glamping upgrade (€70/night)
- Guided hikes
- Sailing courses
- Winery tours
- Trips to Formentera
- Car/Scooter Hire (from €40 per day)
- Boat trips (€15pp per hour, min. 4 people)
- Kayak and SUP tours
7-NIGHT HUNG-OUT, STRUNG-OUT YOGA GETAWAY (+€105pp)
Join us in Ibiza whether you’re the type of person that gets up or stays up for the sunrise.
- Everything in the 7-night Party-Relax-Explore experience
- Additional daily yoga session in various styles and amazing locations
- Guided hike with meditation class
- 1 entry to either Woomoon at Cova Santa (afternoon entry), Namaste at Las Dalias or Acid Sundays at Las Dalias. Some of the most iconic alternative parties on the island (€20).
7-NIGHT BEGINNER CONVERSATIONAL SPANISH LANGUAGE COURSE (+€120pp)
Commences every Monday between 4 June – 10 September 2018
Your trip to Ibiza need not leave you feeling guilty. Come away from your time in this paradise with the ability to impress those latinos and latinas on the dancefloor/beach with your fresh Spanish language skills. Tell them your name, ask the time, take them to pleasure town.
- Everything included in the 7-night Party-Relax-Explore experience
- 6 x 2-hour beginner conversational Spanish classes with our native Spanish speaker (12-hour course) on the beach or in a bar
- A cooking class to get your head around a Spanish classic
- Plenty of opportunities to test out your new skills in the real world
EXPLORE IBIZA PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE (+€320pp, 6pax min, discounts for larger groups, midweek only)
Join local professional photographer Mar Torres for a series of individually tailored workshops to sharpen your skills and discover some truly magical locations. Take pics by day, paint the town red by night.
- Everything included in the Balearic Spirit 5-night package
- Four three-hour photography workshops combining a theoretical and practical approach in a number of different settings
- Expert workshops lead by local professional photographer Mar Torres
- Transport to and from shooting sites across the island
- Any camera that can be set up manually plus lenses
- Flash & small soft box or flash filter
- Memory cards
Sample workshop programme (all details subject to change dependent on the group)
Day 1 – Light, contrast, colour
Participants will be introduced to day time pictures. They will work in the hours where the sun is at its peak to learn how to work with strong light and achieve the right colour and contrast. The shots will be colourful, bright, lifestyle images that can pertain to commercial photography.
Day 2 – Portraits
Participants will learn how to take indoor portraits using natural light, with the possibility of using a studio flash, and discuss some elements of black and white post-production.
Day 3 – Landscape sunsets and night time images
Participants will be introduced to long exposure shooting and will learn how to get the best out of the day, even after sunset.
Day 4 – Atmospheric evening venue shooting
Participants will be taking pictures in an evening venue. The goal will be to learn how to capture the ambient light, to get nice sharp images in poorly lit environments, as well as learning how to use the flash in a flattering way. Learning the skill of photographing the atmosphere of a venue in low light conditions, including taking sharp images of people whilst still capturing the spirit and light of the moment.
Maybe one of the best things about this boat are the fun and friendly crowd we attract. Whether you come alone, as a couple or in a group, you are sure to have an amazing party with us